Advising on the full spectrum of intellectual property (IP) matters, our Intellectual Property Practice works with some of the region’s best-known brand and IP rights owners. We help them protect their IP assets both domestically and internationally by providing them with cutting-edge solutions. Our team specialises in transactional, enforcement and advisory work including IP investment agreements, research & development collaborations, joint venture agreements, franchising and IP due diligence.
On the enforcement front, our team has acted on behalf of international rights protection agencies in the music and movie industries, assisting them with strategic initiatives for dealing with emerging IP issues.
Within the public sector, we assist government regulators with the formulation of policies, licensing schemes and research projects. We have been involved in government lobbying initiatives, the drafting of various white papers, and the drafting of model legislation that has been passed into law by a national legislature.
In recognition of our contributions in the intellectual property ecosystem, we were given an Appreciation Award by the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS) in 2013.
- Special Update – Changes to Filing Fees For Intellectual Property Registrations in Singapore
- LawWatch - Intellectual Property, Media & Technology Edition 4/2015
- LawWatch - Intellectual Property, Media & Technology Issue 2/2015
- LawWatch: Intellectual Property, Media & Technology Edition 1/2015
- LawWatch: Intellectual Property, Media & Technology Edition (2)
- LegisWatch: Singapore to Implement Registration of Geographical Indications
- LawWatch: Intellectual Property, Media & Technology Edition
- LegisWatch: PDPC Releases Final Advisory Guidelines on Personal Data Protection Act
- LawWatch: Intellectual Property, Media & Technology September Edition